Thursday 20 August 2015

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York: -

Ron Elderly: -
House Of The Rising Sun
I'll See You In My Dreams
Need Your Love So Bad
No Expectations

Da Elderly: -
I Don't Want It All
Sleepy Time
Love Letters In The Sand
I Believe In You

The Elderly Brothers: -
Walk Right Back
When Will I Be Loved
I'm Into Something Good
Bring Me Sunshine

It was the first day of York's Ebor Meet, so the city was awash with folk going to watch the gee-gees. Luckily not too many of them made their way to The Habit come evening time and those who did were as expected somewhat over-refreshed. Despite these distractions the place filled up early-on with attentive punters and plenty of players. By the close most people were rather well served and after a small pause for breath, the after-show jam got under way. Mass sing-alongs were the order of the day on such crowd pleasers as I Saw Her Standing There, Dedicated Follower Of Fashion and There Stands The Glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment