Thursday 31 March 2016

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York: -

Ron Elderly: -
Tell Me
I'll See You In My Dreams
Can't Help Falling In Love

Da Elderly: -
Tell Me Why
I Believe In You

The Elderly Brothers: -
When Will I Be Loved
Baby It's You
Without You
Proud Mary
I Saw Her Standing There
He'll Have To Go

Back after last week's enforced absence (Da was ill), the Elderly Brothers chipped in to a packed schedule with two 'new' songs: The Shirelles 1961 hit covered by The Beatles on their first LP Baby It's You (a Bacharach/David song) and Harry Nilsson's 1972 smash Without You (written in 1970 by Pete Ham and Tom Evans of Badfinger). The venue was busy from the off, with some very talented players and singers on show and one chap gave us a lively rendition of Diamond Dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment