Wednesday 24 October 2012

Last night's songs

At the Waggon & Horses, York included: -

Tell Me (You're Coming Back To Me)
Is It Only The Moonlight?
Bullfrog Blues
(I Don't Want to Go To) Chelsea
I'll See You In My Dreams
Roll Another Number (For The Road)
Oliver's Army
Here, There And Everywhere
Sweet Virginia
Till There Was You
The House Of The Rising Sun
Dock Of The Bay
Love Letters In The Sand
Sexy Sadie
Mother's Lament
Bad Moon Rising

A rather knock-about evening of musical fun with some new players/singers. At closing time there was a rather shambolic segue from Bad Moon Rising via I'm A Believer and into the Blues Brothers' Everybody Needs Somebody To Love - crazy man!

1 comment:

  1. "Included"

    Oh-oh, he can't remember. One of the first signs of alcohol dependency.

    I can't remember the others.

    ReplyDelete